An application programming interface is a computing interface that defines interactions between multiple software intermediaries. It defines the kinds of calls or requests that can be made, how to make them, the data formats that should be used, the conventions to follow, etc – Wikipedia
Building a powerful application requires you to connect with powerful APIs that are 100% secured and reliable.
We are glad to announce that you can now access 1app API easily to build powerful applications with any language on any platform.
If you can think of it, you can build it with 1app API.
Why you should build with 1app API
- It is simple to understand
- All responses are similar and are in JSON
- Great support for all those consuming our API
- Better pricing on our products for merchants using it for business
- It is FREE to start integrating
- A lovely community that makes sure you are doing well
- Samples to help you get started easily
How to get the API
- Simply go to 1app.ng/api to have access to the API documentation
To start integrating with 1app API, you need a 1app account. Create a free account now if you haven’t already done so – https://1app.online/register
Once you are done setting up an account on 1app, you can get your API keys from the developer’s page at the footer of your account dashboard.
- Sell all products.
- Code samples.
- Swift and easy to integrate.
1app is a reliable payment platform for payments such as airtime recharges, data bundles purchase, utility bills and sport bettings payments, fund transfer and merchant services in Nigeria. Our services are convenient, fast and secure with instant delivery of your transactions
Start coding today –
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?